This project involves alterations and an extension at the South West Ambulance Service headquarters in Exeter, Devon. These works involve adapting the 2 storey USAR projection and constructing a new single storey toilet and shower block on the same footprint, converting the open 1st floor mezzanine into offices, minor amendments to rooms, movement of partitions, additional kitchen sink facilities and fitting a new steel external escape staircase from the converted Mezzanine Offices.
To undertake full design and consultancy duties from RIBA Stage 3 onwards.
- Main Contractor
Prime Build South West
- Services Contractor
- Project Value
- Mechanical (Heat Recovery) Ventilation Systems
- Radiator Heating System, including Generation and Distribution
- Domestic Hot and Cold Water Services
- Small Power
- Fire Detection and Alarm
- Security System, including Intruder Alarm, CCTV and Access Control
- Above Ground (Foul) Drainage
- Building Services Controls Systems
- Distribution of Gas, Water and Electrical Supplies