Lymington Fields School
Lymington Fields is a new 10,000 square metre combined Primary and Secondary School on an urban regeneration development site.
The development is a new “L” shaped building, comprising of a 2-storey Primary School and a 3-storey Secondary School with shared kitchen and assembly / dining hall facilities, as well as a new sports hall.
Mechanical and Electrical Services design and associated consultancy services relating to the proposed new teaching facilities.
Bond Bryan Architects
- Main Contractor
- Services Contractor
Greenside Integrated Services
- Project Value
- Mechanical (Heat Recovery) Ventilation Systems
- Air Source Heat Pump Heating and Cooling System
- Domestic Hot and Cold Water Services
- Small Power
- Fire Detection and Alarm
- Security System
- Above Ground (Foul) Drainage
- Building Services Controls Systems
- Incoming Services, including Gas, Water and Electrical Supplies
- Combined Heat and Power System