NUFFIELD HEALTH HOSPITAL REFURBISHMENT
Nuffield Health developed 6 Decontamination Centres to replace local sterile services facilities in the hospitals. This meant that the existing decontamination equipment needed to be removed from each of Nuffield Health’s 39 hospital sites. The areas were then refurbished for a range of new uses.
- Main Contractor
- Services Contractor
- Project Value
- Assess Accessibility for Removing Redundant Equipment.
- Decommission, Remove and Dispose of Redundant Equipment.
- Determine and Carry-Out Building Modifications Required.
- Arrange for Washers and Sterilisers to be Scrapped.
- Upgrade Washers and Sterilisers Depending on Size & Type.
- Remodelling the Space Made Available.