Our New York client's aspiration was to have a ‘Manhattan’ style apartment within his London home.
BW Architects of New York City designed this outstanding property. The property was completely demolished with the exception of the front façade and rebuilt to achieve the client’s wishes.
EDP Environmental undertook the detailed MEP Design for this development. We also assisted the client in liaising with contractors and suppliers.
BW Architects (New York)
- Main Contractor
Richards & Warren
- Services Contractor
Cogland Building Services
- Project Value
- Electrical Distribution System
- Small Power
- Lighting - With Mood and Scene Controls
- MVHR - Mechanical Ventilation with Heat Recovery
- Boiler and UFH (Underfloor) Heating System
- Fire Alarm System
- Smart Home Technologies & Audio-Visual Systems
- Access Control System
- Communications & Data Systems