PLYMOUTH ARGYLE FOOTBALL CLUB
This project consisted of the redevelopment and renovation of the existing Mayflower Stand of Plymouth Argyle’s Home Park.
The renovation and extension works to the existing stand includes a 600 seat conference facility, new corporate boxes and pitch-side seating, and improvements to the existing bars. The extension on the first floor comprises of club offices/administration spaces.
The redevelopment also includes new club shop/ticket office and newly constructed players and officials changing facilities.
Plymouth Argyle Football Club
- Main Contractor
- Services Contractor
Brothwell Irvine/CTI Power
- Project Value
- Heating Including Main Plant/Radiator Selection
- Domestic Water Including Mains Distribution
- Ventilation to Comply with Building Regulations
- Above Ground Drainage
- BMS Controls
- Electrical Distribution Including Mains Supplies and Small Power
- Internal and External Lighting
- Full Fire, Security and Data
- Part L Compliance including SBEM